Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Keep thinking

I must admit that I'm drawn to the subject of 'waiting' even though I am supposed to engage in 3 subjects to get my best take on one.
Every where I look I see things that could be used in the 'waiting' portfolio and I'm watching various scenarios to get a best image rather than the basic pose that I could take so easily.  I think I should jump right in and take images rather than thinking too hard at the moment.

I've sorted out a timetable for the two modules as I must have a deadline to work to.  If I don't then I just amble along hoping to get to the finish line but with no structure.  I've done a screen dump using Excel to lay it out.











I know it's difficult to see much detail but it gives me a timescale to work to.  As I said before, essential if I'm to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment