Thursday, 16 November 2017

Lost my way

Just lately I've lost my way in the body of work module but I hope I'm back on track now.
Whist my tutor doesn't think the piece of work I've suggested I think I can run with it and produce a good number of relevant images.

I've been thinking over suggestions and ideas how to illustrate each section of the poem and think that most sections I'll be able to illustrate them sufficiently.
i
What I also need to find is a hook to link them all together.  I was thinking of having all images in black and white or desaturated in a moody way.  I was thinking of a then and now theme but that might be too difficult to portray.

I mean to go through the poem line by line writing out my ideas and analysing what I would need to enable me to come up with relevant pictures.  I know that I will need to go back again and again as I develop my ideas on each theme and I'm looking forward to the challenge.  The main problem is finding models and props to fit in with my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment