Hi Jennifer
I’ve been looking at the blog. Have you got more than those 4?
I
think we need quite a lot more to play with before we do the Hangout,
maybe try some other themes too. Although I think there is potential in
the Waiting theme but it needs to be more specific.
When
I first read Waiting, with you coming from a holiday area, my first
thought was people waiting on tables. Both the staff and people waiting
to be seated or served.
You
need something that has conceptual legs. I think Waiting in that sense
could have it, with so many of the staff coming from Europe and now
gradually disappearing. You need to be able to tie in the BoW with your
Contextual Studies writing so that aspect of Waiting has the potential
for it.
Regards
Clive
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Hi Clive
I've
been out taking images and find already that I'm specialising in one
subject area that I'd like to concentrate on, that of 'Waiting' I had a
couple of other subjects to think about but found this one has really
caught my imagination.
How would you like to see what I'm doing at the moment - memory stick, WeTransfer, student g drive or how?
I've started adding some to my BoW blog at the following address:
http:// jenhollandsl3bodyofwork. blogspot.co.uk/ but that won't be all the ideas I've had. What's best for you?
http://
Regards
Jennifer
| |||

No comments:
Post a Comment