- waiting
- line dancing group
This subject has caught my interest and ideas are flooding my imagination so fast that I can't get them all written down before my mind flies on to another idea.
Waiting might be 'the one' but I'll give dancing a go as I've always been interested in photographing dance and I never tried sequence dancing before
Line dancing
There is a line dancing club at a local village hall every Tuesday morning. I've been given permission to photograph there as often as I like. I can offer the group pictures in payment for allowing me to visit. They also go off for a weekend to Paignton Devon annually when clubs from all over the region meet to dance and socialise. Perhaps I can join them and get some different images as they all wear group colours on the main Saturday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment